- MeetingQuality is a cloud based tool that quantifiably measures the effectiveness of meetings
- MeetingQuality uses 3 indicators to measure, predict and remediate project problems that can arise from individual team interactions
- MeetingQuality captures narrative feedback from meeting attendees and parses this narrative into the IBM Watson Artificial Intelligence Tool
- The data provided from this narrative feedback can allow Meeting Quality to report on emotional tones that may occur at at meetings.
Benefits of MeetingQuality
- Benefits of using MeetingQuality include:
- Improved meeting effectiveness.
- Addressing problems that projects may not identify using standard metrics.
- Provides feedback to attendees while their identity is withheld.
- Predicts and improves project success, enabling business benefits.
- Delivers feedback in a timely manner that enables attendees to take action in good time.
- Meeting Quality has project metrics such as:
- Meeting Quality Score, Project Success Probability Indicator and Meeting Promoter Score.
- After a meeting occurs, each meeting attendee is emailed rating material where they can assess contributions made at that meeting.
- MeetingQuality uses a MeetingQuality Score that measures the perceived quality of relationships between meeting attendees. The scores are presented as a percentage.
- A Project Success Probability Indicator can provide assessment on the probability of a project being success based on the last meeting the attendee has attended. A Project Success Probability indicator is reported as a percentage.
- A Meeting Promoter Score allows attendees to rate other attendees contributions made at a meeting anonymously. The Meeting Promoter Score is measured as a percentage.
- Please access meetingquality.com for further information